Monday, November 13, 2017

Lemonade for Sale!

Emerson has been dying to have a lemonade stand for over a year.  She and Braelyn have had posters made and waiting for the day that I gave them the go ahead.  I finally picked a day and after I picked them up from school we made our lemonade and loaded up the wagon with everything to make a perfect lemonade stand.  I checked with the family at the end of our street to see if we could set up on the corner, as I didn't think the back of the cul-de-sac was our best bet for getting a lot of traffic.  Before we could even get set up, people were stopping to buy!  We were only out for less than an hour since it started getting dark but Emerson made $16!  She paid her sister a few dollars for helping too!

How could anybody pass up these cuties??!!

No comments: