Friday, February 5, 2016

Braelyn's Big Trip

This year when I had to leave for my annual meeting we did things a little different.  I took Braelyn to spend the week with my mom in Shreveport and Emerson stayed home with Shawn.  Both girls were super excited about this arrangement-Braelyn got her own time with everybody at the farm and my little Daddy's girl got Daddy all to herself for a week.  Braelyn had a blast, complete with a surprise trip to Sesame Street Live!  Thanks Gransan for all the help and fun memories!

We met for lunch at Schlotzsky's in Lufkin for the hand off.

Getting to see Lady was a huge part of the trip...she helped walk her as soon as she got out of the car!


Working puzzles with Gransan

She loves getting to play with ALL the dogs on the farm.



Cutting up green beans to feed Lady





Looks like Gransan had her hands full-2 dogs and a grand!
Getting her nails done for her big surprise day out.

Where are you going B?  I don't know!

Woohoo!  Sesame Street Live with Abby Cadabby!


One super happy little girl!









Posing in Jerry's hay bales


Playing with Janet

No comments: