Friday, September 18, 2015

Storybook Parade

This year for the Storybook Parade at Snyder, Emerson had to pick her own character/book and come up with a costume rather than there being a class book/costume.  As soon as I heard, I immediately started trying to narrow down books in her room to those that I felt had a character that would not be too difficult to make a costume for!  I thought it was great...Em would still make the ultimate choice, yet I didn't have to panic about the costume!!  I narrowed it to 3-Pinkalicious, Fancy Nancy, and Geraldine, The Very Fairy Princess.  I presented the options to Em who then replied, "I'll think about it Mom."  I'll think about it???  Like, "those 3 choices are no good" or "I am going to come up with something all by myself" or "I'll let you know which of the 3 after I think about it"????  Thankfully, she landed on Geraldine and looked adorable!!!!


Cutest Very Fairy Princess ever!!!


Is Sissy coming yet????

Mrs. Ardoin, the principal, was Cruella and the other administrators were puppies.

There's our pretty girl!!


Em with her teacher, Mrs. Coogler

One of Em's classmates ran over and asked if she could take a picture with Em and Braelyn!

No comments: