Friday, February 13, 2015

Party Day

Today was the day for school Valentine parties and the girls were SUPER excited!!!  Braelyn had to decorate a box for collecting Valentines and she picked out Valentines with bracelets to give to her friends.  Emerson's Valentines took us a lot longer.  The girls in her class got the bracelet cards that Braelyn gave, but the boys got little airplanes made out of clothespins.  Not only did the planes take a long time to put together, Emerson had to address all her cards herself.  21 cards take a while!!  She did a great job though and I was so glad I got to be at her class party to celebrate with her.

These two definitely have me and Daddy's hearts!

Does she look excited or what?

Momma's girl...licking the frosting!

For their party, they all got to decorate a sugar cookie.

The best part!

From the moment I got each girl in the car, they went to eating candy and didn't stop til I cut them off at the house!

No comments: