Friday, January 30, 2015

Superstar Stallion

Each month Snyder focuses on one character trait that the kids learn about.  At the end of the month each teacher gets to nominate 2 students who best exhibited that character trait during the month.  We are so very proud of Emerson for being chosen in January for the trait of trustworthiness.  This was not only a big deal to me and Shawn but a HUGE deal to Emerson!  She couldn't wait to tell us the day she found out:  "I'M A SUPERSTAR STALLION, I'M A SUPERSTAR STALLION!!!!".  The school hosts a celebration to announce the winners who receive a certificate, a medal, a cookie, and an extra recess.  I am not sure which of the items in that list Emerson was most excited about!  We are so proud of you sweet girl!

The parent letter that Em brought home

This is too cute...she wrote in writer's workshop about being a Superstar Stallion.  "I like it.  I am going on stage.  I will get a medal."

"I will be there.  My mom will be there.  My Daddy will be there."  You better believe it sweet girl!!







The kindergarten winners


Braelyn was so proud of her big sister!

Daddy and his trustworthy princess

We went to Gino's East to celebrate with some pizza after.  The girls thought it was awesome that they could write on the walls!


No comments: