Friday, November 7, 2014

Tradition of the Christmas Plate-2014

I am not really sure how long we are going to keep this tradition going but so far it is one of my favorites-our annual Christmas plate!  This is the first year that I have taken both girls with me at the same time and it actually went really well.  After they each put their foot prints on this years' plate, they decorated an ornament while I put the finishing touches on our plate.  I am pretty sure this is the earliest we have ever gotten this done but I had a feeling our next few weeks are going to be pretty busy so I thought I had better take advantage of a Friday afternoon with no plans!


THAT TICKLES!!!!!!




Sweet smile!




They insisted on having the girl who helped us be in the picture when they showed off their masterpieces!

1 comment:

The Goforths said...

Adorable!
We need a girls' trip SOON!