Monday, September 23, 2013

Birthday Weekend

I had an awesome birthday this year!  Shawn and the girls took me to Cheesecake Factory on Saturday and when we got home I got to open my present early-a new hair dryer!!  I have been complaining for months that it takes me so long to dry my hair with my hair dryer.  Shawn did some research and found one that is supposed to dry in 50% less time-it is AWESOME!!! I love it!  On Sunday, after church and the Texans game, we wanted to get out and enjoy the absolutely beautiful weather so we took the girls to a park with a ball and frisbee and had a blast!  Thank you guys for a perfect weekend!  I love you so much!!!!

Looking cute waiting to eat at Cheesecake Factory!

Looking a little sassy waiting to eat at Cheesecake Factory!

Sunday after church enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather!

The girls were having so much fun playing with Daddy.

Mommy and sweet Braelyn

Braelyn loved the ball that Daddy got for the park-it lights up when it bounces.

Daddy taught Em how to throw a frisbee and she did great.

Look really close...they are each hiding behind a column from Daddy.

Hey Dad, wanna play catch?!

No comments: