Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

I had a perfect birthday on Saturday.  After a very busy few weeks, a quiet day at home sounded fantastic.  It was a beautiful day so we got outside and played with the girls for awhile in the morning and then did a lot of relaxing watching football.  I had a craving for Chuy's creamy jalapeno dip so we got out for a little while for dinner before the big games started that night.  When we got home, we had cupcakes and presents!  Thank you Shawn, Em, and Braelyn for making every day of my life worth celebrating!  I love you!

No birthday celebration is complete without candles!

Daddy was very smart and waited til she got closer to me to actually light the candle!

I am pleased to report that the fire did not spread beyond the candle!

The happy birthday song never sounded sweeter!

I had lots of help blowing out my candle.

Time for presents!

No comments: