Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Big First

Today we went for Emerson's first haircut!!  I had no idea what to expect with her reaction but she did so good!  She was really shy at first and did not want to sit in the chair by herself but Caitlin was so sweet and talked to her about her necklace and her shoes and one of the other girls brought her a sucker and that did the trick!  She was still a little unsure when I put her in the chair but she loved the cape with the fish on it so things started getting better.  They had a cute "My First Haircut" packet where they wrote down who cut her hair, who was there, and her reaction and then had an envelope for some of her hair.  I wish I had taken a picture of the finished look before we left because it was flipped out so cute.  After a ride in the car seat it turned to more of a curled under look but still cute!










3 comments:

GranSan said...

What a big girl! Cutest haircut I have ever seen!

Jerry and Janet said...

Your hair looks so pretty, Em. Your are a good girl!! We love you.

The Goforths said...

ADORABLE!