Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Girls Trip

Daddy went to a coaching school in Waco last Thursday through Saturday so Em and I decided to take a road trip too!  She and I headed to Shreveport to see GranSan for the weekend.  We had a great time jsut hanging out and then had a girls shopping day on Saturday with Aunt Janet.  We had a blast but it would have been a little better had it not rained ALL day!  I got to go to dinner with Robin while Em played with GranSan, Aunt Janet, and Patsy.  Emerson did not even want to come with me on Sunday until I asked her if she wanted to go see Daddy and then she dove for me to get in the car! 

 Oh my gosh that's a cow right by the car!!!

 She wasn't scared at all to reach right over and pet Blaze

 Is that face priceless or what?!

 Have potty seat, will travel!  Thanks for the help Patsy, I think I can get it from here!

 I think you are going to make it Elmo-your heart is beating strong!

 Getting kisses from Missy and JJ after a long day of shopping in the rain

Playing beauty shop with Aunt Janet.  Looks like Aunt Janet may need to work on Em's hair instead!

1 comment:

GranSan said...

What a GREAT surprise! Had soooo much fun! Love y'all so!