Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

Saturday we were supposed to go to a pumpkin patch in Willis with some of the moms and kids from the play group we joined.  After not getting home until 12:30 the night before from the game, Ashley, Cannon, Em, and I decided we would sleep in and meet up at a different pumpkin patch in The Woodlands on Sunday.  Candace, one of the other coach's wives came too with her sweet baby Morgan.  It was pretty hot out as you will see from Em's pink cheeks but we had a great time.  We ended up just getting a small pumpkin that Em picked out and Ashley's mom bought each of the kids a mini pumpkin and decided that for our big pumpkin to carve we needed Daddy to help us pick just the right one!

Is she cute or what?!

Uh oh...I dropped my pumpkin!

I think this one is perfect!

I heard something about a pie pumpkin...is this one?

Well, maybe this is the perfect one.

Em and Cannon

Oh my goodness...way too many to choose from!

Woohoo!  This is soooo much fun!

With Cannon's help I know we have found the perfect one this time!

Hi Baby Morgan!

Candace, Morgan, Em, me, Cannon, and Ashley

Em, Morgan, and Cannon

 Mommy's Little Pumpkin

2 comments:

GranSan said...

I love this pumpkin patch! Looks like ya'll had so much fun, even though it was hot! Love ya'll!

Jerry and Janet said...

Of all the pumpkins in the patch, Em is the cutest one of all!! Love you "sweet Pumpkin"!!