Saturday, May 22, 2010

Quality "Me" Time for All!

After a pretty hectic week we all needed a little quality "me" time. Emerson got alone time with each of us and Shawn and I got some needed time to just unwind a bit. Shawn got to play golf this morning with one of the coaches. While he was doing that, Em and I went for a walk and to the park and then she took a 3 hour nap! When Daddy got home we all had grilled cheeses and then I went shopping and for a massage. The "massage" was thanks to a free voucher I got for mother's day from Emerson at her school! It was for this new place called Planet Beach and it is definitely not your typical spa. My massage was a dry hydrotherapy massage which meant I laid on this bed and a row of water jets moved under the surface up and down the length of the bed for my "massage"...kind of interesting but "me" time nonetheless! While I was getting my massage and shopping, Daddy took Emerson to buy a swimming pool for a little fun in the sun! She wasn't too sure about the cold water but still had fun splashing and playing with the palm trees-thank you Daddy! Unfortunately the sad discovery was made that the adorable swim suit that I found for her a couple of months ago doesn't fit! Oh well, looks like more shopping for Mommy! We all met back up for dinner together...mmmm tacos!






2 comments:

GranSan said...

She is the cutest thing i have ever seen! It just makes me smile to see ya'll having so much fun! The look on Shawn's face says it all! What no pics of the "hydrotherapy massage"?! love ya'll

The Goforths said...

A massage (of ANY kind) is always number one on quality ME time for me! Sounds fantastic! I miss you already!