Monday, April 19, 2010

And on that farm...

...there was an Emerson! EIEIO! This past weekend as Emerson turned 14 months old she hit a big milestone-her first weekend away without Mommy and Daddy. I wanted to surprise Shawn with a relaxing weekend since he has been working so hard so I drove to Lufkin on Friday to meet GranSan for Emerson to spend the weekend on the farm. While she was there Shawn and I spent the weekend at The Woodlands Resort. On Saturday, we headed out for him to play a round of golf while I relaxed riding in the cart and for dinner went down to The Waterway. The weather was beautiful so it was a much needed break. Sunday morning we went for massages to finish off the weekend before we drove back to Lufkin to pick up our Little Princess. I think you will see from the pictures that her first weekend away was a huge success-she had a blast!

I didn't realize how hard it would be to leave her! Thankfully GranSan knew how hard it would be and drove off fast!

Are we there yet?!

We are going to have sooooo much fun GranSan!

Jenna and Jamie getting Emerson sugar for the first time!

Jordan was so happy to finally get her hands on her!

She thought it was hilarious that Pup Pup would jump up on the table.

How cute! Her own little table and chairs!

We HAVE to get one of these!

I love you Uncle Jerry and Aunt Janet!

Looks like she got anything and everything she wanted!

Hey Jon, what do you have that I can have?!



I don't know who is having more fun, Emerson or Patsy!

Sunday school with Nora Jo-those 2 look like they could be trouble together!

He looks like a pro!

Even after not playing very much, he did awesome! I'm not surprised!

We had so much fun together-thank you GranSan!

Can I come see you guys again soon?!

We had a blast but we were soooo ready to see that smile again!

No comments: