Thursday, March 5, 2009

So Much Fun!

Everybody has told me from the time I found out that I was pregnant that time would fly by when the baby got here. They weren't kidding-it is so hard to believe it has already been two weeks and Emerson has already changed so much in those two weeks. We are having a blast with her! She has such a fun little personality and, we may be a little biased, but she gets cuter every day. I of course am having so much fun playing dress up with her. It is becoming very dangerous to go anywhere that carries kids clothes...I can't seem to go anywhere without buying more clothes!



Somehow she covered her own head with the blanket during her nap!

1 comment:

GranSan said...

What to say except love at first sight!! Emerson Leigh has definitely blessed my life and filled my heart!! I love her so much and I love being "GranSan"!